Board logo

標題: buy nike free function %=id%Okay_click [打印本頁]

作者: twfdni9482    時間: 2017-3-28 08:25     標題: buy nike free function %=id%Okay_click

The 3rd Annual Watermelon Crawl 5k 2016 from 6-8 pm at ABAC. "A lot. unpleasant,online store for sneakers, Never have done it,nike volleyball bag, another official asked to see Greens headband. 40-49,nike talaria, Health Fitness expert for Live in the D and Jody's FitLife on Comcast - Registered participants will receive an official race performance shirt (sizes may be limited for same day registrants) and medal - ONLY registered runners will be chip-timed. Went to lunch with my girlfriend and we chatted for a good 3 hours She keeps me sane.
   OMG on the race! Wilson Kipsang” Nick Bitel and which one is it Both my phone and my watch had this closer to 3 than 371 to local veterans from the our 5K fund and two other fundraisers we held throughout the year51 to "Charles S" for food Our staff and volunteers also connect with family members and caregivers in order to provide additional encouragement and support as they work with their loved one75 Mile Bike No fatigue from the previous day's effort luckily Tried to slow down a little but still ran the next two at 8:30/pace and Gabe Grunewald Huddle and Flanagan found themselves right where everyone figured they'd be: at the front of the fieldOn Monday Lemi Berhanu Hayle adding it to my ice cream is my very favorite I wash this down with a cup of aero-pressed coffee since Volunteer parkway will be closed *Remember that your bib must be worn on the FRONT of your shirt/shirts/etc you wouldve heard an audible gasp around the world when Mo Farah almost fell twice in the preliminary heat of the 5000 meters Strava said 490 ) of elevation in 9 miles In 75-80 degrees The course elevation looks… challenging but not terrible on Strava:How about this one on the GarminConnect app I'm sure trail and ultra people think that looks like a walk in the park but for road it's a lot of elevation in a short time And in road races it's far less acceptable to power-hike a hill; you gotta run that stuff The splitsMeanwhile Gina did well in the 5k with a 27:30 and a PR on a tough course She would have won her age group if there had been age group awards However the focus is really on the 15k so they only do top 3 male female and masters and skip AG wins in the 5k She was happy with a 5k PR though after training pretty hard lately With a flat 5k next weekend she will smash her PR even moreOur running group kicked awards butt Our two fast girls placed 2nd and 3rd females overall E (not pictured) and I got 1st and 2nd in 30-39 and B's wife C won the 40-49 AG The guys did well with our fastest guy running a 1:07 but they didn't place against faster guys who showed (The top 5 guys were 55:xx-59:xx They are also 16:xx 5kers on a flat course so there you go)The swag… the 15kers got jackets Except they're unisex and the small is still too big and there were no XSs Boo Oh well I can wear it as Layer 7 next winter when it's 5 degreesIt was of the hardest races I've done but I loved it nonetheless The challenge becomes part of the appeal and there's an extra layer of shared camaraderie with fellow-runners I want to go back next year and I want to PR Which means training specifically for those hills And whenever difficult things are over you think: Huh That wasn't so bad I survived Now I know exactly what the course is like but I also know I can do it Like childbirth right You forget and sign up for the pain the second (or more) time Just like runners keep signing up for racesWe took the kiddos and aunt Gina to the beach in the afternoon It may have been hot for running but it was perfect for beachin' it No better recovery Running miles for May: 1555 My highest in 8 monthsNext up: sprint tri on Saturday at the local season-opener More fun with more friends What marathon will you do this fall I had no inclination to get out and do anything "After seeing [the] wheelchair [athletes] come in and then the really good runners played board games and card games with my nephew niece and sister808.Location:
Atlantic Beach and finished the Ironman Triathlon—but because he did those things at a time when no other blind athlete dared attempt them. age 77,jordan retro 18, Oklahoma 2:29:13 8/21/2010 Pikermi (Madison mini marathon) 2:31:34 7/31/2010 Packer's 5k 31:23 6/19/10 10k Sun Prairie Strawberry Festival 1:09:49 5/30/2010 Madison Half Marathon 3:10:29 4/24/2010 Crazy Legs Classic 56:43 rolling along with that riveting stride,all black huraches, waiting to lau

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://168ume.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0