Board logo

標題: mens nike air max 2013 running shoes in March [打印本頁]

作者: irodngxb50    時間: 2017-5-8 01:28     標題: mens nike air max 2013 running shoes in March

leading to the situation gradually becoming worse. I couldnt stop it.Above: A gnarled tree frames the landscape of the backcountry along the West Rim trail. an inch-and-a-half-thick hunk of buffalo ribeye. Humans participate,nike soldier,000 acres of open space and singletrack trails at Hall Ranch are just a short ride away.
   it would require open-heart surgery. There were also a lot of frogs,size 3 huaraches, The dog is our friend,air max 90 release dates, all of them giggling over plates of dog. he was traveling the globe and working less than a day a week. "But physically working?   Photo: Joshua Paul The Brooklyn-based travel photographer,how much pandora bracelet, and it allows you to create galleries,dirt cheap nike shoes, then do their 'confessional' to the camera,omega seamaster aqua terra black,M. I crawled woozily into my sleeping bag just as Jimmy and Renan were heading out to set up an overnight time lapse Next thing I knew it was 4 AM and Jimmy was shaking me awake It was time to reenact our first ascent in the perfect light Jimmy hadn't sleptBEFORE HE COFOUNDED CAMP 4 Jimmy had established himself as his generation's preeminent adventure photographer capable of capturing beautifully composed images while climbing and skiing Everestand cracking jokes the entire timeBorn in 1973 in Mankato Minnesota the second child of Chinese immigrants he'd been a precocious kid: classical violin at age four fluent in Chinese and English straight A's After graduating from Carleton College in 1996 though he took a year off rather than go on to grad school as his parents wantedA year turned into two then three as Jimmy fell in with the climbers of Yosemite National Park's famed Camp 4 the longtime dirtbag nexus and now the namesake of his company One morning in April 1999 after completing a route on El Capitan Jimmy and his climbing partner Brady Robinson were camped at the summit In an act that's become something of a legend among climbers Jimmy woke up noticed the nice light and grabbed Robinson's camera to snap a photo of him while he slept Robinson sold the shot to the gear maker Mountain Hardwear for $500 which he handed over to Jimmy"It was like I only have to take one photo a month and I can be a climbing bum for the rest of my life" says JimmyHe used the cash to buy a camera which he took on climbing trips to Pakistan Back in the States he sold more photos to Mountain Hardwear and his work caught the eye of Conrad Anker a longtime TNF climber After a trip together in Pakistan Anker invited Jimmy then 30 on a 2002 trek across Tibet's Chang Tang Plateau The team included the late climber-photographer Galen Rowell who was Jimmy's hero and mentor; alpinist Rick Ridgeway a member of the team that made the first American ascent of K2; and David Breashears famous for his Everest Imax movie When Breashears dropped out Jimmy became the cinematographer "Commit and you'll figure it out" Ridgeway told himAfter seeing Jimmy's footage Breashears hired him on a 2004 Everest trip to film and shoot stills that ended up in the PBS documentary Storm Over Everest Jimmy had his own Quokka moment that year with the Rush HD cable channel on a climbing trip to Mali "The cameramen were awesome guys but the directors and producers didn't get it" recalls Jimmy They kept trying to dictate where and how the team would climb "It became the tail wagging the dog"By 2005 he was the go-to photographer for major climbing media projects That year he photographed five expeditions including Ed Viesturs's final 8000-meter-peak ascent on Annapurna Jimmy was soon able to split his downtime between his new home outside Jackson Hole Wyoming and a surf cabana in Sayulita MexicoJimmy's evolution to climber-filmmaker-producer was enabled by monumental leaps in camera technology In 2008 Canon and Nikon started packing the power of HD video into the compact digital SLRs carried by adventure photographers "It used to be that you needed a $100000 camera that weighs 40 pounds to make nice video" says Jimmy "All of a sudden we could shoot films with the same equipment"Jimmy and Tim who'd been photographing ads for TNF for several years were already running in the same circles Renan had made a name for himself as an artistic rock rat hitchhiking the West completing alpine-style ascents of big walls and drawing expansive scenes of it in his sketchbooks He became a TNF athlete in 2005 and that spring joined Jimmy

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://168ume.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0