Board logo

標題: 264_1_ [打印本頁]

作者: lagwan4c5r    時間: 2018-6-9 04:28     標題: 264_1_

Suck the right cheek. Duan Yu said: "the king of the mank and Zhu clam is known as the king of the ten thousand poison. The mink's tooth is poisonous and bitten on it, but it has poisoned himself. The lightning mink is lively and lovely, the golden eye of Zhu Gehong is more beautiful, who wants to get the beautiful shape and the inside but highly venomous. I don't mean to say you, sister,Shop Top Designer Clothing, but not my daughter-in-law. " The clam jumped down from the lightning marten,wholesale clothing outlet sale, and the two voices called "Jiang ang and Jiang ang". There was a rustle in the grass, and a large red and black centipede came up, which was seven or eight inches long. Zhu Gepu will go up. The centipede swims quickly and runs away quickly. Zhu Ge kept on catching up for a few times, but he did not rush into it. It was called "Jiang ang", and was about to spray the poison mist. The centipede was pointing straight at Duan Yu's mouth. Duan Yu was so surprised that he was unable to move at half a minute, and he was unable to join his mouth. "Hello, this is my mouth, the old man can make a mistake, as a centipede Cave..." Rustling, the centipede climbed up his tongue honestly and impolitely. Duan Yu was scared to death, but he felt an itch on his throat and esophagus, and the centipede had been drilled into his belly. How do you know the scourge, and the Chicago clam has jumped on his tongue, and he also gets on his tongue,Designer Cheap Fashion Clothing, but it feels cold in his throat, and Zhu Ge also drills into his belly chasing the centipede, and the skin of the clam is very slippery and goes down faster. Duan Yu heard the cry of "Jiang Aang and Jiang Aang" in his own belly, but the voice was depressed, only the misery of the world was not too much, and the funny thing was not too much. It just wanted to cry and laugh, but the muscles were stiff,Wholesale Clothing Shop, and how to make half of it.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://168ume.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0