標題: Air Jordan 4 IV Retro Bianco Military Blu Neutra
無頭像
gcb7srqk9

帖子 1
註冊 2017-4-13
用戶註冊天數 2577
發表於 2018-3-17 11:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
the plain look gives it that same sleak smooth feel that made the jordan line soo hot. in other words I can’t stand any of them! and it’s good to see the Trainer Huarache getting some attention. but very effective nonetheless.
May 30,Nike Air Max 2016 Uomo Scarpe Nere Bianche Rosa Jade,
May 30,scarpe da tennis nikecourt lunar ballistec 15 uomo hyper orange volt,The Already available internationally,Uomo Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Scarpe Grigie Rosse Scontate, and a clear outsole. and gives the shoe a more casual look.
   The second colorway also features a White leather upper but this time gets hit with Wolf Grey accents.
Both pairs can be purchased now directly from nike.(I love that movie. 1Bill Murray and Larry Bird Need To Come Back Warner Bros. A nod to or even a cameo by Michael Jordan in Space Jam 2 seems inevitable but Lin also needs to bring back the legendary comedic duo of Murray and Bird Their chemistry in the few minutes that they were on the screen together was electric and that deserves a second go-around Murray himself has said that a lot of kids know him mostly for Space Jam so his involvement is of the utmost importance I will riot if Kevin Hart – who is in every movie already – takes Murray’s place 2Kobe Bryant Runs The Monstars Nike If Larry Bird asks for too much money which is nonsense because you can’t give Legend too much money I’ll settle for the Black Mamba I’m sure his comedic timing will be a perfect fit for Murray But if we’re really playing up this whole narrative that Kobe loves to be the bad guy why not make him the new leader of the Monstars It’s a role made for an a-hole (Kevin Durant’s words not mine) and who’s been a bigger NBA villain through the years than Mamba The big reveal is that Kobe’s post-retirement plan included “world domination” 3Russell Westbrook Is One Of The Monstars USA Today No costume or CGI required since he already has the gear Wait what 4Blake And Marvin Renew Their Blood Feud Nike Really it should be Blake Griffin playing the LeBron role if we’re keeping up with the Nike/Jordan/Warner Bros continuity here but I’ll settle for Blake showing up in the middle of the movie (probably driving up in a Kia) to join the Tune Squad and having a few tense moments with Marvin The Martian Bonus points if Dr Drain gets a cameo too… 5What About Steph In 2012 LeBron James was unquestionably the most popular player in the NBA Now that Stephen Curry has taken that title – or at least made it an interesting argument – there might be more than a few people out there who would like to see Curry in the lead role His Under Armour deal will probably prevent him from being in the movie (Nike will probably push for only Nike and Jordan athletes to appear) but he would make a great Monstar Or at least a conflicted one because whoever steals his powers would be too nice to ever be a bad guy 6Kanye West Handles Soundtrack Duties ladisav This probably doesn’t happen if Nike is way too involved in the project but LeBron should make a quick phone call to Yeezy and have him take care of the tracklist for what will surely be the biggest album of whatever year this movie drops Just don’t bring back R Kelly ‘Ye just don’t We’ll settle for a Seal redux… 7Drake On The Sidelines Of The Ultimate Game Because of course Drake is going to be in the movie He’s the perfect celebrity heckler and if the Monstars blast him off to space after a few minutes of his antics even better 8Bugs Bunny MJ Stan Nike One of the movie’s most compelling subplots should be Bugs’ reluctance to trust LeBron because he teamed up with MJ for so many years Turn him into a movie version of every MJ fan that has wanted tell ‘Bron off for years Start every sentence with “Ehhhhh (chews carrot) MJ woulda…” and you have the ultimate troll 9The Air Jordan 11 Space Jam Makes An Appearance Nike Talk One of the movie’s lasting legacies is the Air Jordan 11 that MJ wore in the big game If the story does take place 20 years after the original those shoes should pop up somewhere in the movie even if it’s for a few seconds Have them propped up on a pedestal that the Tune Squad passes by It’s a great nod to sneakerheads and will make anybody who couldn’t cop the upcoming 20th anniversary edition dropping during the holidays jealous
Note: You should follow our Air Jordan 11 Space Jam launch page so you don’t miss ou